We are now in the second leg of selling your machine through our extensive network of buyers, brokers and marketing partners.
To do a thorough inspection you can either outsource it to companies like Mevas or the IEDA Group can give you a few tips. At Mideast Equipment we have found that an in depth inspection is generally broken down into three categories.
The dealer or seller
- reputation of the dealer or seller
- own research comparing similar make, models and condition
- dealer registered with external bodies - IEDA.
The machine’s history
- title deed of the machine
- confirm that the machine has not been stolen
- logbook which will state the service history and repairs
The mechanics of the machine
- video with sound listen to the engine
- request to see the machine in action
- photo diary of the machine
Carefully watch and ensure that the machine is able to complete all the tasks and that all parts of the machine work. Being transparent is very important.